Thursday, October 17

NaNoWriMO 2013 Announcement



Last year, instead of making a story for National Novel Writing Month, I made a new cover (actually 3) for a favorite book of mine. You can read all about it here or by clicking the November 2012 links to the right. 

This year, as I considered what book needed a new cover (or three), I decided I had enough of a story idea to try to make a novel out of it. I signed up with the website linked above to help me hit 50,000 words in 30 days. That averages out to 1,700 words a day. I'm not sure if I can manage that. I'll give it a shot. And if I can't hack it (in all meanings of the word), I'll instead make a cover/poster for the book/movie that inspired it. I'll let you know how it goes. And if you decide to try the novel effort, good luck.

The above paragraphs total 152 words, so I'll have to write that much 11 times a day. That seems doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment