Sunday, December 13

Second Proof

Printed a new proof and tackled it in the early Saturday hours. I wanted to sleep, but it called to me. Called me lazy. I couldn't let that go unanswered. 

 There's a 60-year leap between panels on this page. We move around a bit in this one.

I put sticky notes on the right side of pages for edits and a note on the left-hand side for pages that need new artwork -- panels or entire pages. I don't have many of those, and I knew they were necessary. Only found a few instances of panels I discovered simply don't work. The temptation to redo art throughout is strong, but I would never stop. I have this dread of carrying the project around my neck for years. Remember Michael Douglas in Wonder Boys, carrying around a printed manuscript the size of a cinder block? That. I don't want that.

I've begun work on the next Heroes of Sinclair story too, and that will become my focus before long. I feel the call of superheroes again. It's been a few years.



No comments:

Post a Comment