Friday, April 11

Walking Dead Shirts

Say, not only do I have new Walking Dead shirts for sale, but Skreened is holding a BOGO sale until Sunday. I also have shirts for Hannibal, Star Wars, Wizard of Oz, Pacific Rim, Hannibal, and more.


I made the designs in Illustrator. The below are the illustrations minus the color fields.  

After drawing the portraits from reference pictures, I pasted them behind frames I created and gave them Latin descriptors.




I have a new appreciation for Michonne's beauty after drawing her face.  Carol, however, remains my favorite. I initially was only going to draw her, but I knew Daryl and Michonne are too popular to ignore.



1 comment:

  1. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging..
    Walkingdeadcaryl

    ReplyDelete