Monday, March 20

SC Comicon Is This Weekend!




My first big convention of the year is this weekend, and I have a handful of new stuff for sale. I got my new prints (letter size and 11x17) ...


and I have the second issue of eMMA, the back half of my two-parter of her origin. It's 34 pages of story for $3 OR you can get both eMMA issues for $5 at the show.

If you can't make the show, you can buy the issues separately via the mail or together for a special price (including mailing) right here.


Issue options

You can also get the first issue digitally on Comixology for just $1. (They're processing the second issue now, and it takes them awhile.)


Here's some preview pages:




See more buying options here (including the mega-deal for both issues and the Heroes of Sinclair trade).

No comments:

Post a Comment