Thursday, September 5

ACE 2013


I'll be at the Asheville Comic Expo Sept. 21. I'm debuting the newest issue in the Sinclair Superheroes line and offering $3 and $5 sketch cards and customizable Loki prints for $5 --  you can make him say anything in a word balloon if you like. Below is the HeroesCon version. The ACE will feature that show's logo and date.



I'm also taking commission requests. You can see the work I did during HeroesCon in June. There's also process blogs (here and here) for two DC heroes commissions done this summer.

I am offering inked commissions (3-character limit) in three sizes:
11 x 14 - $35 (Color $45)
9 x 12 - $30 (Color $40)
7 x 10 - $25 (Color $35)
If you have any questions about ordering your piece(s), please email me.The examples shown are in varying sizes and are available for purchase (email or respond to this post below with inquiries).

This offer isn't limited to ACE. If you're a regular customer of Comic Envy, you can arrange to get pick up your commission there after ACE. Everyone else can arrange for shipment nationwide via PayPal. At ACE, I can take payments or cash or by  credit/debit cards through Square.
+ + +

Sizes
These prices including shipping costs.





No comments:

Post a Comment