Monday, April 8

HeroesCon Commissions

If you are attending the 2013 HeroesCon, you can now pre-order commissions to pick up at the show. I am offering inked commissions (3-character limit) in three sizes:
11 x 14 - $35 (Color $45)
9 x 12 - $30 (Color $40)
7 x 10 - $25 (Color $35)
I'm listed in the Artist Alley catalog as Robot Wonderboy, and I'll post the table number as soon as I get it. If you have any questions about ordering your piece(s), please email me. The total commission count is limited, so order now. The examples shown are in varying sizes and will be available for purchase at the convention at the above prices.

Note: If you are not attending, I can ship the drawing to you. Just use the SHIP MY ORDER payment button below.




Sizes


  + + + 

Sizes

No comments:

Post a Comment